We are happy to announce the launch of our 2nd Open Call on 30 May, which will remain open until 17 September 2018, 17:00 CET. The SMEs submitting successful proposals will join the 2nd INNOLABS Acceleration Programme and receive support of up to 50,000€ per project, distributed in:
- Up to 25,000€ in direct cash
- Up to 25,000€ in Innovation Services
Our second open call addresses three new challenges to tackle in order to meet the needs of ageing populations in rural and urban areas.
- Decision support systems: Innovative diagnostic tools for prevention, early and efficient diagnostics and self-diagnosis (wearables) in the continuum of care.
- Augmented reality for personalized care: Bioinformatics and data collection/integration and analysis software supporting precision and personalized medicine.
- Biotech for healthy ageing: Innovative biotechnologies for proactive prevention and advanced personalized therapies.
Who can apply to the INNOLABS 2nd Open Call?
- Teams formed by at least 2 legal entities, established in an EU member state or H2020 associated country
- The team must be led by an SME
- The two entities must come from different sectors in the value chain (ICT, Health, Bio and Medicine sectors)
- Awarded team leaders from INNOLABS 1st Open Call are not eligible to apply to this call. Finalist SMEs from 1st Open Call can apply again and become beneficiaries of the 2nd Open Call. If this sounds like you, here is what you should prepare for the application:
- Project proposal of 10 pages maximum
- Pitch Deck of 10 slides maximum
- Declaration of Honour
- Declaration of Internal Consortium Agreement
All the information about the call, the challenges, the application procedure, and the templates for the submission can be found in this page.
As a result of the 1st Open Call we had 50 projects enrolled to the 1st Acceleration Programme which are currently working together with the INNOLABS consortium towards improved smart health solutions. This is your opportunity to become the next successful applicant and accelerate your health innovative idea with the support of Innolabs. We are looking forward to receiving your proposals!
For related information, upcoming events, and opportunities subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything!